You love drinking, but it’s killing you. So what do you do? You seek expert help, that’s what. One call to the Rehab Treatment UK team (0845 680 4902) will get the ball rolling. Friendly professionals are waiting to take your call right now. So what’s stopping you?
The answer is YOU, right?
Sure, you can find a thousand excuses and reasons not to do something about your addiction (and alcoholism is an addiction, even if to have your problem described so hurts like hell), and you can probably find plenty of other people to blame for delaying taking that all-important first step towards finally being alcohol-dependence free (“I can’t leave my wife alone at home to deal with the kids, the bills, and everything else, while I’m away at some luxury private alcohol treatment clinic in Surrey or Wiltshire or somewhere else deep in the British countryside”)…
Seeking help for alcoholism is actually as easy as ordering a pizza, but so many alcoholics fail to do so because they:
· Are in denial
· Don’t even know that help is available
· Don’t have a clue where to start when it comes to seeking the right type of alcoholism rehabilitation treatment for them
· Are worried that people in their social circle (who are also heavy drinkers) will see them as being ‘weak’, for seeking help for their addiction
· Don’t feel that their spiralling alcohol consumption is high enough yet to be worried about it
· Simply don’t want to stop
For those who do want to change, talking to family and friends about their problem, and seeking advice from them on how to beat their addiction is not the way to go.
Getting the right type of help is important
To not seek help from experienced professionals could actually prove catastrophic, as very few people outside of the field of alcoholism rehabilitation treatment provision have the knowledge, skills and experience to adequately and safely advise someone who is alcohol dependent on how to cope with their problem, let alone beat it.
At a Private Clinic, your specifically-tailored treatment programme could include all or some of the following modules (depending upon your particular needs):
· Psychotherapy (both group and individual)
· CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
· 12-Steps Abstinence-Based Therapy
· Nutritional Support
· Family Support
· Alcoholics Anonymous
· Relapse Prevention, and even an
· Aftercare Programme
You can expect to pay between £1,000 and £5,000+ a week for your treatment, depending upon the type of Clinic chosen. Private insurance may cover you for your Rehab fees, or at least a portion of the costs involved. (Contact your insurer first to check your level of cover). The overall fee* you’ll pay will cover accommodation and food.
* Private Rehab Clinics will require a deposit prior to admission, with the balance needing to be settled before treatment commencement/admission to the Clinic (There are Rehab Clinics in Surrey, Hampshire, Somerset, Wiltshire, Dorset, Scotland, and at other locations across the UK).