How Much does Private Rehab Cost?
This article provides information on the general range of fees for treatment in Private Rehab. However, for a no obligation confidential discussion about the variety of Clinics available, with advice about specific facilities that will be suitable for you or the person for whom you are concerned, why not call us now on 0845 680 4902. One short phone call to us now could make a positive change to your life, or the life of a loved one… for ever.
However for anyone with a history of substance abuse or for those determined to make a serious commitment to change their lives, the intensive and safe therapy of Residential Rehab is essential.
Why Choose Private Rehab?
- Specialist Therapists and Nursing Staff provide 24-hour care to monitor and ensure a safe withdrawal from Alcohol and other Drugs.
- Consultants oversee the progress of each individual and make any necessary adjustments to the Treatment Plan
- Therapists are on hand to motivate, educate and support to help you stay on the road to recovery.
Entering a Private Rehab Clinic is not a decision anyone takes lightly and even then deciding where to get treatment can present difficulties. The cost of the treatment is an important consideration.
How Much Does Private Rehab Cost?
The costs of Private Rehab depend on:
- Individual Clinic Costs – This can range from £1,000 to over £5,000 per week depending on the type of Private Clinic chosen. These cost are usually inclusive of all Consultants and Therapists fees, medication, accommodation (which may be shared or single occupancy bedrooms) and all meals freshly prepared daily. A few clinics offer self catering facilities. Free aftercare is provided at most Clinics.
Call Rehab Treatment UK on 0845 680 4902 for more information.
- How long you stay at the Clinic – Following an initial assessment, the fee for treatment will depend upon the type of treatment programme that is most suited to you and the length of time spent at the Clinic
- Private Health Insurance – You may be eligible to claim if you have Private Health Insurance. It is recommended you contact them first to check your level of cover and admission criteria. This may cover a portion of the costs but you do need to make sure your Policy covers you for Addiction.
Private Rehab Clinics will require a deposit prior to admission, the value of which will vary with treatment options agreed and then the patient will need to settle the balance on admission prior to the commencement of treatment.
All this makes it extremely difficult to compare costs by simply asking the question “What does Rehab cost?”
DOWNLOAD OUR ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO REHAB TODAY
Think About Your Future
Consider what your present lifestyle may be costing you and your loved ones. Be prepared to invest in a future of sobriety. If you can achieve sobriety any initial treatment costs will be nothing compared to the long term savings you will make by not spending your money on drugs or alcohol. You will also gain confidence that you are no longer harming your body, soul and your family and you will give yourself an overall increased level of wellbeing and a better quality of life. It is difficult if not impossible to put a price on these benefits.
For an up to date range of Rehab costs for Clinics in the UK call us at Rehab Treatment UK where you can discuss your requirements with us in total confidence and we will help you to narrow down your choices as to the best Treatment Programme to suit you. There is no obligation whatsoever.
If you think you or someone you know is dependent on Alcohol or Drugs, now is the time to let us at Rehab Treatment UK help you make that choice today.
Call us Today in Confidence and make that important first step towards recovery
0845 680 4902