Our Surrey Clinic is a Grade II listed Georgian Manor set in the heart of the Surrey countryside. It has a private, tranquil and safe environment for private rehabilitation – an ideal haven for our clients to come to terms with their condition and get the help they deserve from the stresses and routines of their everyday lives.
Our private treatment centre excels in treating behavioural health issues, including treatment for addictions to alcohol, illegal drugs and prescription medication, eating disorders, anxiety and depression and process addictions including sex and love addiction, gambling addiction and codependency.
A full range of private treatment services are available including:
- Full Residential care
- Day Patient care
- Outpatient Treatment Services
- Extended Residential Care
- Intervention Assistance
With our comprehensive range of addiction recovery treatments we offer programmes most suited for your individual circumstances.
By choosing our Surrey Clinic, you can rest assured you will be cared for by a highly trained, multi-disciplinary team of dedicated professionals who are passionate about making a difference. The team consists of psychiatric consultants, psychologists, psychotherapists, physicians, specialist nurses, dieticians and complimentary therapists to ensure we offer comprehensive and individualised treatment. In addition, 24-hour care is provided, and the staffing ratio is among the highest in the industry at an average of over three staff to every client.
- Individual treatment programmes to meet the clients specific needs
- Expert consultant-led care
- Caring, safe, tranquil environment which really helps the healing process
- Professional multi-disciplinary team are always available
- Quality assurance across all teams with our accreditation with the UK’s mental health regulators – Care Quality Commission
If you think you or someone you know is dependent on drugs or alcohol, now is the time to let us help you make the right choice.
CALL REHAB TREATMENT UK on 0845 680 4902